Skills Adaptation Decision Explorer
The output is composed of a collection of data concerning skills about entrepreneurial coaching: key, existing, emerging and missing skills and related training needs will listed. A second collection of distance-accessible training modules will be done and related to the first part of the work. The methodology guide is composed of operational tools and best practices grouped following the strict methodology of the Training Need Analysis. The Skill Adaptation Decision Explorer is an interactive platform supporting public decision makers, business trainers and accelerators. The SADx concept will be designed as a guidance tool starting from different set of starting options: skills adaptation options, decision methods, entrepreneurial coaching scenarios and socio-economic scenarios.
Tools and products
- 3.1 Resource and Capacity Map (enGAGING Interactive Atlas)
- 3.2 Test your skills
- 3.3 Cross-country Report
- 3.4 Skill Adapter Decision Explorer
- 3.5 Guide to the interactive platform for public decision makers
Interactive Repository of Best Practices and Innovative Training Schemes
The repository is a catalogue of best practices collected by the partner using a common template, representing a basis tool to build on for the EnGaging project implementation. Good practices collected will lead to the creation of innovative HE and VET practices in the field of formal and not formal learning for the strategic skills upgrading in entrepreneurial coaching.
Tools and products
- 4.1 Template for the good practice collection
- 4.2 Methodological guide to select Best Practices and Innovative Training Schemes
- 4.3 enGAGING Interactive Repository (enGAGING Library)
Training plan and module’s material
The training kit is an extensive repository collecting full learning and educational tools related to:
- 1. Train the trainers;
- 2. Field projects as not-formal training for skills upgrading;
- 3. Activate and manage a permanent learning network connecting business accelerators, business schools, research centers and policy makers/public institutions.
Tools and products
enGAGING Guide to Community-based Inventorying of Soft and Hard Skills for entrepreneurship coaching
The IO is a Methodological Guide on how to detect on a community-basis the competencies set will be drafted, focusing tools and methods for:
- 1. Identification of Similarities and Strengths in competencies sets;
- 2. Identification of Differences, Weaknesses, and Gaps;
- 3. Reflection of Key Practices;
- 4. Identification of the benchmark;
- 5. Activation of cooperation and innovation for good practice dissemination and exchange.
Game-hacking competence profile guidelines
IO7 is a guide for the validation of a high-standard competence profile through the definition of a quality standard to be fulfilled by all bodies aiming at becoming part of the established Network. The requirements for establishing the criteria will be defined through a 3 steps path:
- 1. Collection of results from the testing phase of the course;
- 2. Sharing of ideas and solutions among the project partners;
- 3. Establishment of the final criteria for the competence profile.
Repository of OER and MOOC list in order to enable innovative formal and not-formal learning paths supported by digital training. The output will be fitted with an interactive tool to select and aggregate MOOC contents in order to fit to different learning needs the MOOC resources will be provided.
PLEF Standards and Guide
This intellectual outputs will collect Guidelines and Standards for Personal Learning Environment Frameworks for EnGaging sector.
The Personal Learning Environment Framework (PLEF) provides a framework for mashup personal learning environments and this IO will be focused to ensure the construction of a Community of Practice for sharing PLEF solutions that will help the provision of operational contents and references in the framework of EnGaging topics.